GAMING & TECH

Welcome to GamerGreatness Community!

Discuss Gaming, Tech, PC, Consoles, Games, Movies, Shows, Anime, And Even The Random Off-Topic Stuff in Your Mind!
Just Follow The Rules And Be Respectful. Enjoy!
close

SEARCH

The Official GamerGreatness "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Posts Forums Off – Topic The Official GamerGreatness "Introduce Yourself" Thread

• Vote

Discussion

• The Official GamerGreatness “Introduce Yourself” Thread!

Tell people about yourself, like your hobbies or your favorite Games, Movies or Anime. Anything you like! Start with the basic stuff like your name, age and more!

• Name – Musti
    Hobbies – Movies, Games, Anime, Hanging out with Friendz
    Games – I am a console lover..
    Anime – One Piece will be on Top of the list always and I also watch chinese donghua
    Age – 25
    Birthdate – 5th Oct

• Hello there I Gašper and yes you should reply with general Keno… Woops I’ll let you figure it out. That should also sotr out movie question

My hobbies are-wasting my life, obtaining useless knowledge, building stuff from scrap, drawing and creating different ideas and scripts

About games iz usually play SP games as I find open world game like Horizon zero dawn very amm… Astonishing and the fact you can set difficulty is also good as they can be demanding as hell or if you feel like you wanna be boss you can lower it to story mode but I do play some MP like Apex, Titanfall, DCS and some others

• Hi everyone my name is Mansi, but you can call me menance.

My favorite things to do in my spare time is to either read novels in fiction genre, watch BL dramas especially Thai or playing games.

Currently instead of being able to play games I am learning to build them instead, so I am on a gaming hiatus.